[Campus-purdue-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:50:59 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Just wanted to check in about how publicity and mentor outreach is going.
I don't see any sign-ups yet, and the mentor spreadsheet also hasn't been
updated recently.  I did see one person who'd signed up on the mentor
spreadsheet, and am going to email them so they don't think we've forgotten
about them.  (My apologies if you've already done this.)

In an ideal world, we'd have most of our attendees and mentors identified
by the end of the week.  Is there anything I can do to help us get there?

best
Shauna