[Campus-purdue-staff] thank you and requests

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:05:28 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all of your help yesterday.  I wanted to shoot you a
quick email with a few requests:

- If you have anything you'd like included in the follow up email to
students, please send it to me.  If you want me to say anything about it,
such as a reminder of what it is, please include that text, too - so Ed, if
you wouldn't mind adding to the link you sent me a brief (1-3 sentence)
reminder to students of what GLOSSY is and what they can expect if they get
involved.  Lauren, same for CSWN, and Mel, if you want to invite folks over
to work on bugs if you could send me the text of that too.

- If you can let me know any experiences you had helping students with
contributions, that would be great.  For instance, Mel, I noticed you
helping a small group of people (including Lenna, and 2-3 other women
attendees) and having a pretty good time of it.  Could you tell me a bit
about what you did and which project you were working on?  Ed, Lauren,
Asheesh - if you remember any of the projects you helped students work on,
please share with me as well.

- If you can remember any interesting questions you heard students ask, let
me know!

best
Shauna