[Campus-purdue-staff] Food reimbursement

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 23 17:20:32 UTC 2013

Hey Lauren, and CC:ing the Purdue staff list for history's sake,

Since Github has stepped up and said they're willing to sponsor food at
our events, I wanted to make sure we proceed with that.

To get on that, here's the process.

Reimbursement process
---------------------

Take a scan (or a reasonable cell phone camera picture) of the receipts.

Write a simple email to Shauna and me, providing:

* Subject line "Food reimbursement: Purdue" (or something similar)

* the amounts of purchases

* attachments (or links) of the images/scans

* The name and address where a check should be sent (preferably an
organizational name, like "Purdue University, CS department", but if not,
that's life).

We'll pass that to the nice people at Github, and if we need more info we
can ask for it. I suspect we won't.

-- Asheesh.