[Campus-purdue-staff] meeting tomorrow

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Sep 22 14:48:48 UTC 2013

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013, Lauren M Stuart wrote:

> We should have access starting at 12 but it may even be earlier -- not
> sure when the doors actually unlock. There is a Starbucks and a few
> restaurants serving breakfast in the basement of the student Union,
> which is a short walk from Lilly, if you'd like somewhere to hang out
> that is definitely open. I'm picking up the snacks across town at 11:30
> so I can be at Lilly around 11:50, maybe earlier. Should I text(?) you?
> My cell phone number is 812 249 3178.

Hi Laren!

I noticed that the Purdue printing services are closed on Sunday. If it's
possible to print out pieces of paper, about 100 of them, that'd be
splendid; we can pay for the printing, I just am not sure where to do so.

I realize we'll be on a tight schedule this morning, so if we can't get it
done before the event, then oh well, that's life.

Thanks!

I'm 585-506-8865, but as I'm right next to Shauna, if you want to route
all communication through her, that might make your life easier since then
you could call/text one number for us. (We have safely arrived in the
Memorial Union!)

-- Asheesh.