[Campus-purdue-staff] food

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 20:47:05 UTC 2013

Hey Lauren,

Do you need any help re: food?  When will you need a number estimate by?

Right now we have 35 sign ups, with 5 staff, so 40 people.  (Realistically
we expect more like 20-25 attendees to show up, but it's better to get too
much food than too little.)  Of those, only 5 are vegetarian, but
experience suggests that many meat eaters will choose to eat the vegetarian
option, so we should over-represent vegetarians in our choices - maybe 1/3
vegetarian, 2/3 meat?

Allergies:
- one can't eat fruits
- one can't eat kiwis specifically
- one can't eat broccoli, cauliflower or mutton
- one peanut allergy

- Shauna