[Campus-purdue-staff] Flyer/media

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:58:07 UTC 2013

Hi Lauren,

I've written eleven emails to various science departments at Purdue.  I've
collected the addresses they should be sent to as well, and written out
custom subject lines.  You can find them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ZAL7lKPsJtNMCdXGJcdm40wKS93dMGvJM5OAtU8TR0/edit

If you don't feel up to sending them, let me know, and we'll take care of
it, but we think it will work better coming from a student, and it
shouldn't be too much work (maybe 10-15 minutes of copy/pasting.)

best
Shauna