[Campus-purdue-staff] Flyer/media

Lauren M Stuart lstuart at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:56:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I attach some flyer candidates as well as campus maps, including an image that shows the approximate location of the room we'll be in (the Lilly building is big and complicated). I can also send along "blank" flyers (without the Purdue stuff, etc. for future events) if we like the look enough. I used some text from your main site; I hope this is all right. If not, it's an easy edit.

More list-pings today and tomorrow, and working on the general science department list names.

Full-campus accessibility map: http://www.purdue.edu/campus_map/Access2010-11.pdf
Full-campus map with parking: http://www.purdue.edu/campus_map/campus-map-7-13.pdf

Lauren