[Campus-princeton-staff] Mozilla at NYC-area OpenHatch events

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Wed Sep 10 05:20:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Shauna, thanks for the introduction!

Hanne, I'd be happy to talk with you about Hacker School. In brief, I
strongly recommend it -- it's where I picked up my love of Haskell and
functional programming. If you have questions, feel free to shoot me an
email! Also I can pass on the word about Unhackathon to Princeton WiCS etc.
if you send me a short blurb.

Best,
Katherine