[Campus-princeton-staff] I'm interested in helping out at the Princeton event on 11/22

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Thu Oct 30 14:29:24 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

The event is being organized locally by Lisha Ruan (lruan) and several
other students from Princeton WiCS.  They have a group called Open Source
at Princeton although as far as I can tell they don't have a website.
They're all part of this conversation via campus-princeton-staff, although
they're on fall break right now so they may take a bit to chime in.

We (OpenHatch) are very open to moving the date, but pushing it back may
cause problems in terms of the semester schedule, so again, I'll let Lisha,
Katherine, Diana and the other organizers decide on that.  My guess is that
running the event in December would be too late for them, but we'll see.

It sounds like at the very least there is the potential for lots of
collaboration with local Drupal users and contributors for future events.
Let's see what we can do for this event as well.  :)

best
Shauna