[Campus-princeton-staff] I'm interested in helping out at the Princeton event on 11/22

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Thu Oct 30 14:15:07 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

Thanks for volunteering!  It'd be wonderful to have you at the event on the
22nd.  It's a pretty firm date, although I'll let our student organizers
(CC'd via the campus-princeton-staff list) give the final word on whether
or not it's moveable.  This is our second event at Princeton, and we hope
to do more - we can let you know about those earlier so there's less likely
to be conflicts.

A few questions about how you'd like to participate in the event:  Are you
interested in helping students at the event contribute to Drupal?  Also,
given your speaking experience, would you like to present one of the
morning tutorials?

best,
Shauna