[Campus-princeton-staff] infrastructure going forward

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:50:28 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm getting to this a little later in the evening than I thought I would,
so my apologies if I miss anything.

Our new planning infrastructure looks like this.  To start with, we have a
Trello board:

https://trello.com/b/zjWRNev4/princeton-nov-2014

Please either request access, or reply here with your trello name, and I'll
add you. There's also the mailing list, same as last year, CC'd to this
email.  Finally, there's the google docs folder:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPNEtQd0RvRndUdDA

You should all have just been added.  I collected some materials from the
old folder (staff list, sign ups from last year, etc) and put it in a
folder called "past event info".

We talked briefly during our meeting about publicity and about mentors.

Instructions for the publicity website are here:

https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Logistics/Publicity_Website

Let me know once it's ready and I'll make sure the DNS is working.  You can
make a new repository or use the old one, it doesn't matter or save time
either way.

With regard to mentors, we said we'd try to get a minimum of 10 mentors by
the end of next week.  I'll send some emails tomorrow to our volunteer base
in NYC, as well as talk to Mozilla.  You're going to talk to ThoughtWorks
and the companies you already have access to.

In the google docs folder is a mentor sign-up form.  At the bottom it
includes a link for signing up for the training. Let me know if you have
any questions about that.

Again, I may be missing something.  Please let me know if I am, or if you
have any questions!

best
Shauna