[Campus-princeton-staff] IMPORTANT: Mentoring information

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Fri Nov 21 00:41:42 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

"What is open source?" is the first portion of the "Open source
communications tools" talk. The talk goes on to introduce students to IRC,
mailing lists, issue trackers, and version control. If you don't want to
present the other portion of the talk, that's okay.

The contributions portion was 2.5 hours last year. Will you be able to join
our meeting at 8 via hangout? We can talk about potentially changing the
schedule.

Best,
Lisha