[Campus-princeton-staff] [EMAIL DRAFT -- please send suggestions/edits] Contribute to Open Source on Nov 22nd!

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Mon Nov 10 18:55:06 UTC 2014

Great! I can email 2D and try to find grad student mailing lists. We should
try to get the eating club mailing lists too.

Could you email the following people:
syhe at princeton.edu -- e-club president
ddohan at princeton.edu -- ACM president
ethill at princeton.edu -- PWiCS president

with a 2-sentence blurb + a goo.gl link to our event page + the poster, and
ask them to include the blurb in the e-club/ACM/PWiCS newsletters? I can
look at the blurb beforehand.

It looks like we have 7 confirmed mentors, so we should absolutely aim for
40 attendees (80 RSVPs). We're at 20 RSVPs right now.