[Campus-princeton-staff] [EMAIL DRAFT -- please send suggestions/edits] Contribute to Open Source on Nov 22nd!

Catherine Wu cathwu at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 9 02:20:14 UTC 2014

Made the changes! I'm working on the Mathey and Forbes listservs. The
people I asked all had removed themselves but I reached out to new people
over fb and am waiting for responses. Email has been sent to Whitman,
Butler, Wilson, and Rocky. Also sent to ACM and OSAP. Also posted to the CS
group and made a fb event (INVITE PPL :D). I plan on sending the professor
emails on Sunday night so that it doesn't get buried in their weekend
emails.