[Campus-princeton-staff] For mentors (please read): leading Git practice and career panel

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Sat Nov 23 06:36:20 UTC 2013

Hi. I am brainwane on GitHub and can lead folks in practicing Git and
GitHub. If you could possibly give some examples in what it might mean to
teach more advanced material, that would be great -- I am comfortable
branching, pushing and pulling, git grepping, cloning, using git rm and
mv, merging, cherry-picking, resetting, and fiddling with .gitconfig and
.gitignore files, but have rarely rebased, and have never tagged or
bisected.

I'm happy to be on the career panel!
-Sumana