[Campus-portland-staff] next steps

Candace Cheney ccheney at pdx.edu
Fri Feb 8 22:33:15 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have already secured a location. I have a list of the organizations with
the people that I want to invite. I have an interview for a job in a half
hour. Will get back to you shortly.

Candace

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi folks!  So here are the next steps we need to take for the event:
>
> - Pick a date (either the 9th or 10th) and come up with a solid schedule
> for that day.  In addition to confirming the date/schedule, we should also
> make sure we've confirmed a location.  We're alllllmost there, we just need
> to confirm these things.  Candace?  Asheesh?  Input?
> (Here is the current schedule:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ZLmwmF1r8V2kDffV-hNNxZV8Ql-HYeXWf6eCKqfsuQ/edit
> )
>
> - Make a website and sign up sheet for the event.  I'm on this.  I should
> have it done by Sunday night.
>
> - Publicity!  Let's make a list of all the lists/clubs/departments/places
> we want to contact to generate sign-ups.  Candace, can you brainstorm some
> and start a new email thread for this (or use a google doc, or whatever
> works for you?)
>
> There's lots more to be done after this, but these are the next steps, and
> hopefully we can get them done within the next few days.
>
> - Shauna

"Don't aim at success - the more you aim at it and make it a target, the
more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be
pursued; it must ensue... as the unintended side-effect of one's personal
dedication to a course greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's
surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen, and the
same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it.
...success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think of
it." Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS EMAIL OR ASSOCIATED ATTACHMENTS WITHOUT EXPRESS
PERMISSION FROM ORIGINATING AUTHOR. CONTENT MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SUBJECT
TO COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS. THANK YOU.