[Campus-neiu-staff] interested in volunteering for a Write/Speak/Code PyLadies event?

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Wed Jul 15 21:57:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Shelia for reaching out!

Hi Francisco, please let me know if you have any questions about the
workshop. As Shelia mentioned it is on Sat July 25th from 10am - 4pm to be
hosted at Enova in downtown Chicago. I would love to give you more
information about the whole day or you can check out bit.ly/ospython2015 as
well.

Thanks!

Lorena

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:54 PM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> Hi Francisco, all,
>
> It is similar to an Open Source Comes to Campus event, and they've got a
> description their meetup page:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-PyLadies/events/223633838/
>
> I cc'd Lorena and the organizers to see if they have more details about
> volunteering.
>
> thanks
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Iacobelli, Francisco <
> f-iacobelli at neiu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hello Sheila,
>> Which topics would be covered and at what time?
>> (Sorry for the late response)..
>> cheers,
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:50 AM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I thought maybe some of you would be interested in mentoring for a
>>> PyLadies workshop on July 25th. It's a python workshop.
>>>

>>> --
>>> shekay at pobox.com

>> --
>> Francisco Iacobelli, Assistant Professor
>>
>> Department of Computer Science
>> Northeastern Illinois University
>> 5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625
>> Phone: (773) 442 4728
>> f-iacobelli at neiu.edu
>> http://fid.cl
>>
>> www.neiu.edu

> --
> shekay at pobox.com

Lorena Mesa
*www.lorenamesa.com <http://www.lorenamesa.com/>*

"If you wish to make apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe," - Carl Sagan

Please stop
 before printing this email unnecessarily, *think green*!!!