[Campus-neiu-staff] trello board

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:49:44 UTC 2014

We encourage students, if they can, to use their own computers rather than
university computers.  Thus we haven't had much experience installing
things on university computers.

The general setup we do is this:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Curriculum/Laptop_setup

Then, for specific open source projects, we'll give students the option of
doing some setup/install ahead of time but most don't end up doing it.  If
you'd like to stick to using university computers, we could go ahead and do
that ahead of time.