[Campus-neiu-staff] running another Open Source Comes to Campus event this fall

Jeremy L. Grajales jeremygrajales at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:37:07 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,
Thanks. I did lose track of it. My last discussion with my NEIU folks
suggested that we would plan to have the next Open Hatch event in the
Spring 2015 instead of Fall 2014. I'm not sure if its too soon to begin
planning for that. But hey, let me know. I am not sure about a date for the
Spring 2015 semester though. I just know that there are a few other things
already on our plate for the Fall semester.