[Campus-neiu-staff] A few last minute things

Jeremy L. Grajales jeremygrajales at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 21:23:48 UTC 2014

I'm going to try to be there at 8:30.
I work overnight tonight. So, I'll be running on low fuel. But I'll be
there.

People will start showing up around 9:30 if they're coming for
breakfast/donuts. But we should huddle around that time (9:30) just to go
over everything on the schedule. Is that cool? Or does someone have other
suggestions?