[Campus-neiu-staff] switching the git activity

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:46:35 UTC 2014

It's not so much that we need another project, as that Oppia needs a local
mentor to pair with.  Ideally someone who is willing to spend 15-30 minutes
familiarizing themselves with the project beforehand so it's not completely
new to them.

If no one is willing to do this, that's okay.  It's important for us to
know if remotely led projects are just not feasible for our events due to
lack of interest from local mentors.