[Campus-neiu-staff] switching the git activity

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Apr 24 17:37:39 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna, I'll try and walk through this tonight. I was wondering if I
could focus more on this and less on Oppia? I want to spend more time being
good at explaining git and helping people with it. I know much more about
git than Oppia. On the other hand, maybe project time is more important so
I can stick with that (or help with mediagoblin instead?).

The reason I like mediagoblin aside from how much I agree with the
principles is that it has a strong local contingent and Chris visits
Chicago a lot! This is cool. I wan't people to be encouraged to work on
things where local people get involved.

shekay at pobox.com