[Campus-neiu-staff] Server access is available

Jim Campbell jcampbell at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 23 21:43:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

If any of your demonstrations would benefit by giving students access to
their own server instance to practice on, let me or Meg know. We can
make instances available, prepare user credentials, etc.

We could provide 1 server instance per student. They wouldn't be servers
with 60gb of RAM or anything (though that would be great!), but they
would be serviceable for demo purposes.

If you do want that, just let us know what distro you'd prefer, and we
can let you create a clone-able base image that students could get
started with.

Jim