[Campus-neiu-staff] building access details

Jeremy L. Grajales jeremygrajales at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:53:47 UTC 2014

I just completed Shauna's spreadsheet (Space Checklist).
I have also uploaded a few images of the room to the (NEIU 4/14) Google
Docs folder.
The link to the images is references in row 12 of Shauna's (Space
Checklist) spreadsheet.

There are outlets in the front and back of the room, two outlets against
the wall opposite the windows, and one outlet to the right of the windows
in the second row of tables (on the presenter's side of the room). We
certainly need power strips and extension cords. I'd say, one per row we
fill up. There are 53 chairs in the room and 7 rows on the left side of the
room and 6 rows on the right side of the room.