[Campus-neiu-staff] CSS - OpenHatch comes to NEIU

Lathaniel Mejias lathanielm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:39:54 UTC 2014

I vote for Dunkin Donuts as well. Since we are already getting pizza from
Aviand's, they have no reason to think we are getting food elsewhere. Plus,
we won't be advertising Dunkin Donuts specifically. The only thing is that
it'll be out of our own pockets. I'm willing to contribute--I cannot pick
it up though since I don't drive. Does anyone have an idea other than
Dunkin Donuts or does that work?