[Campus-neiu-staff] building access details

Jeremy L. Grajales jeremygrajales at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:19:24 UTC 2014

All connectors are provided. As long as you have a VGA out on your laptop,
you should be fine.
There is also a presentation PC connected to the computer already. So if
you don't have a laptop, you can connect a flash drive with your
presentation and you should be able to use the presenting software
installed (should be PowerPoint).

You can also hook up audio to the classroom audio system, if you have a
headphone jack.

Anyone else who is familiar with these rooms, please correct me if I'm
wrong.
-j