[Campus-neiu-staff] MENTORS: hello!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:07:56 UTC 2014

Certainly.  Rather than putting it in an email, I'm adding the information
to the curriculum section of our wiki:

https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Curriculum#Contributions_Workshop

(Should be finished in approximately half an hour, moving things from pdf
form (boo) to the wiki.)

Let me know if you have any questions.  Or if you'd prefer to do things
differently, let me know and we can figure that out.