[Campus-neiu-staff] event schedule & day-of responsibilities

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sun Apr 20 18:41:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks to Jeremy for kicking this discussion off on Trello.

I missed the trello board.

> I've created a doc on the google drive folder that covers all day off
> responsibilities, including logistics but primarily the event schedule:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fPVjs7X4IzWr9YWt4GKBt5aWnRhq3kpBKpTrUWpgTB4/edit
>
> This is the default template, so please feel free to discuss whether we
> want to alter the schedule.

Breakfast:

It sounds like Jeremy is arranging for lunch food, does someone need to
pick up breakfast food? I could get fruit, bagels, coffee, donuts or
something like that as long as I can get reimbursed.

Room setup:

I can help arrange tables and powercords. Do you need any extra power
cords? I brought some to the UIC event and they were helpful.

Pictures:

My friend Everett takes pictures at ps1 events and he helps at python
office hours and python project nights. He said he could be up for taking
pictures but he isn't certain when he is available.

Git activities:

I can help with everything here, except that I tend to be on shaky ground
when resolving merge conflicts so I'd like some co-pilots for that. I think
having some people around on #openhatch would be good if someone in the
room can't help. I've had had people on #openhatch walk me through thorny
git problems before.

Paired Mentor:

I could be a paired mentor for a project.

shekay at pobox.com