[Campus-neiu-staff] MENTORS: hello!

meg ford meg387 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:10:01 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

I can either lead or co-teach the contributions section of the day. Can you
point me to some more in-depth documentation about doing it?

We could introduce students to MediaGoblin, which might be good for our
group of mentors since everyone knows Python. If that makes sense I can
ping Chris Webber about easy bugs int he next day or so.

Thanks,
Meg