[Campus-neiu-staff] help with an OpenHatch event at NEIU on April 26

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:41:24 UTC 2014

Hi Zach!  Nice to meet you, and thanks for volunteering to help us out.  If
you can fill out the google doc form, that would be great.

The Chicago organizers (Meg Ford, student organizer Jeremy Grajales, and
professors Rachel Adler and Francisco Iacobelli) are all on the mailing
list CC'd above.  If you don't mind, I can go ahead and add you to this
list, Zach.