[Campus-morris-staff] Working together again in 2015

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:42:16 UTC 2015

You know, I think I remember having this conversation with you before.  My
apologies for the double-ask!  A yearly event is great, and I think it's
wonderful that you're inviting a nearby school.

FYI the GSoC applications just opened up.  If you haven't emailed your
students about it recently, I recommend doing so.  :)

It is snowing again today and is supposed to snow 3 out of the next 5.
It's not that disruptive for me because I work remotely, but ugh all that
shoveling...