[Campus-morris-staff] debriefing

Noah Keitel noahkeitel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 17:23:24 UTC 2014

I've posted a blog (http://noahkeitel.com/wp/an-open-source-experience-with-students-from-the-university-of-minnesota-morris/) about our part of the open source day and have linked the pictures I have. Please feel free to use them for promotional/recap purposes!

IMG_2536.jpg (https://db.tt/knIRrjct)
ngdrone_group_university_of_mn_morris.jpg (https://db.tt/Qzlmsf5f)
UniversityOfMN_Morris_Open_Source_Noah_Keitel.jpg (https://db.tt/LAPyfBv7)

@noahkeitel