[Campus-morris-staff] Looking for python mentors/projects

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Fri Sep 12 13:57:12 UTC 2014

Would anyone be interested in proposing a python-based project or look
through Shauna's list and pick one? We will have quite a few students whose
primary programming language is python, it would be nice to have a few
mentors for them. We'd really appreciate volunteers for this. No extensive
background is needed.

Many thanks!

Elena