[Campus-morris-staff] curriculum updates

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:44:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

We haven't talked much about what curriculum activities you're using during
the day on Saturday, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that I've
updated one of them -- the "What Is Open Source?" activity:

http://openhatch.github.io/open-source-comes-to-campus/lessons/what-is-open-source/#/

Please let me know if you have any questions about curricula I can help
with.  I do recommend creating a page like this (
http://example-osctc-site.github.io/curriculum/) for students to follow
along with/consult later.  Some students really benefit from that kind of
thing.

~ Shauna