[Campus-morris-staff] Mozilla folks for remote career panels

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:01:56 UTC 2014

It's probably worth asking re: the career panel on the CCSF list.  Tyler
probably knows better than I the status of their career panel.

We've got a bunch of events on Oct 18+19 and Nov 15+16 that could use
remote mentors, but for this upcoming weekend the only other event is in
Morris, MN.  I'll send an email to them about this and CC you.

~ Shauna