[Campus-morris-staff] next steps

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:47:58 UTC 2014

Had a great meeting with Elena.  I said that after the meeting I'd email
the list with a link to the google docs folder for the event:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPUlNheE94TW9WdWM

We can also go ahead and make the publicity website, might as well make
things ahead of time.  This is a good task for someone who wants to
practice git and/or interacting with html.  Instructions for making the
site can be found here:

https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Logistics/Publicity_Website

Note that there's a curriculum page.  It's currently in progress.  We can
talk about what activities we want to do at the event as a community of
organizers and mentors and then set the curriculum listed on that page.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

best
Shauna