[Campus-morris-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to Morris

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Fri Jul 11 20:34:25 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

we actually were discussing the idea of doing it "solo" this time, but if
you don't mind visiting the far-away Morris land, we could potentially go
with the same type of a workshop again. This decision needs a bit of a
discussion on our side (we would *love* to have you guys back here, but
something is to be said for trying to be a bit more independent about it as
well, and it's certainly a decision that one person cannot make on their
own).

Let me forward this email to our faculty and student representatives list,
and see what develops. We'll get back to you in a couple of days.

Best wishes!

Elena