[Campus-morris-staff] Assigning mentors to projects

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 28 05:20:44 UTC 2013

http://tasks.openhatch.org/

This site is what students will be browsing tomorrow during "projects
time" (2:15PM) and I've suggested default mentors for a few various
projects based on the skills you folks said you have.

It'll be lovely if you can all click on your names and read through the
tickets that I claim you can mentor, and see if you are happy enough with
that. If not, I can assing them to "Unknown".

(Also, Nic, I'm still working on importing your tasks in your personal
project.)

Thanks all!

-- Asheesh.