[Campus-morris-staff] Moving lunch to 12:30?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 28 04:08:51 UTC 2013

Hi Elena, (and all)

Shauna and I had scheduled in our minds lunch to be 12:30. We should have
checked in with you before doing so, but now it's on a printed schedule...
so I was wondering if it might be sensible to call the food place and ask
them to delay lunch to arrive "shortly before 12:30" (e.g., 12:15pm?)
rather than "shortly before 12:00".

If so, great. If not, oh well. It'll be fine.

I do want to say thank you for taking care of food! It's one less thing
for us to figure out, which makes life easier. If we can't move it, it's
not the end of the world at all.

-- Asheesh.