[Campus-morris-staff] printing

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Sep 27 20:24:50 UTC 2013

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Nic McPhee wrote:

> How many copies/pages are we talking about? We can easily run a few
> copies on the CSci budget in the Division Office tomorrow morning if
> that works for you. We have a campus Duplicating Services, but they're
> not open on Saturday and there's not any other place in town that I know
> of.

Nic and Elena, you have been marvelous, generous, and responsive, much
more than we deserve. Thank you.

At
https://github.com/openhatch/open-source-comes-to-campus/releases/tag/chicago
you'll find 3 PDFs:

* schedule.pdf (x40)

* communication-handout.pdf (x15)

* FindingProjects_Student_Handout.pdf (x30)

The communication-handout.pdf must be on its own page, and it's for every
other student (i.e., one per two students).

The other ones can be double-sided if that makes things easier.

30 is our guess of how many students there will be.

So 40 schedules (30 + 10 mentors), and 30 student handouts, and 30/2 of
the thing that is given to every second student.

If the printing cost is too large, we can pay for it. If it can't be done,
then just say so and we can figure something out. Thanks oodles.

-- Asheesh.