[Campus-morris-staff] check in re: food

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 18:07:47 UTC 2013

Also, while we're checking things!  We need to make sure the second half of
this checklist is taken care of (from "What is the power situation like?
Should we bring power strips? to "What signs will need to be placed to
direct students through the building and to the room?"):

https://openhatch.org/wiki/OSCTC_space_checklist

If necessary, Asheesh and I can run through this at 9am tomorrow, but if
someone has the chance to go through it today, that'd be great.

- Shauna