[Campus-morris-staff] Open Hatch This Saturday

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Wed Sep 25 02:11:10 UTC 2013

You are welcome to walk Saturday morning to campus if you'd like, or we can
arrange for a ride, but with luggage it's probably better to get directly
to the hotel.

Here's the info:
http://www.super8.com/hotels/minnesota/morris/super-8-morris/hotel-overview

Nic, what name is the reservation under? Thanks!

Elena