[Campus-morris-staff] Open Hatch This Saturday

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:12:50 UTC 2013

Ah, I just got a reply email from him.  :)

And by the way, many-many thanks for handling the communications and lists,
> it makes our prep so much easier!

You're welcome!

One thing to think about, going into the event, is whether or not you'd
like to run similar events in the future.  Who knows if OpenHatch will ever
make it back out to Morris - but we'd certainly be very happy to support
future OpenHatch events from afar.  We try to put all of our materials and
procedures online, but a big part of having the confidence to run an event
like this is seeing it in action already.  If there's anyone who thinks
they'd like to run another one of these sometime, they should feel free to
ask us any questions they have about what we do.