[Campus-morris-staff] Open Hatch This Saturday

Elena Machkasova elenam at morris.umn.edu
Tue Sep 24 01:23:36 UTC 2013

On 9/23/2013 8:13 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:
> No need to apologize!  :)  I'm glad you cleared that up with them.  I
> just wanted to make sure we didn't send them too many emails over the
> next week (our communication process is fairly intensive for an event
> - I sent 3 emails to every attendee, not counting any responses to
> their responses).
I am not sure everyone is getting emails. I just asked an attendee, and
he didn't have any emails other than from Andrew. Perhaps he's in the
part of the list you haven't gotten to yet. There were also some gmail
issues today here on campus (and perhaps elsewhere,a nd perhaps for
longer than just today), so that could be the reason as well.

Elena