[campus-JHU-staff] Volunteers for career panel

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 10 18:23:52 UTC 2012

Hey all,

As you can see from the schedule
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/JHU>, we have a
30 minute career panel before lunch.

Two requests for volunteers:

* Is there someone willing to be the panel moderator? Your job would be
to come up with 3-5 questions for the group, and also to make sure no
one drags on too long answering a question when the better thing to do
would be to let someone else talk. (I'd request that you email this list
with the questions you plan to ask by Friday sometime, so that the
panelists can see the questions.)

* Is there one other person willing to talk about how open source has
fit into your career? I'd love to have Venkatesh talk, if he's
interested in telling his personal story, since he's a JHU alum. If not,
open call!

More requests for volunteers forthcoming... (-:

-- Asheesh.