[Campus-hartnell-staff] following up with specific students

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Fri Nov 21 20:51:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I talked with the students from cohort 2 today. These three students
claimed issues and said they were interested in having a group meeting to
try to finish up. They seem so close! Perhaps other students will tag along
as well.

Anita Garcia
Clarissa Vazquez
Hugo Argueta

I'll also follow up with Daniel Diaz (cohort 1) about his issue.

Would Wed. 1-2:30pm Pacific work to have remote mentors available? I'll be
there in person. I know it's close to Thanksgiving, so I wanted to double
check.

If this works I'll send an announcement to the students.

Best,
Katie