[Campus-hartnell-staff] So excited for tomorrow! My phone #, other details

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Sat Nov 15 02:23:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am so excited for tomorrow!!! The students and myself are really excited
to see you all. It's going to be a great time :)

In case you need to reach me, my cell is (831) 717-7971.

The event is at Hartnell College, Alisal Campus
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hartnell+College+Alisal+Campus/@36.671693,-121.604294,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x8b72b7dd5221b603>
: 1752 E Alisal St. Salinas, CA 93905.
It officially starts at 10:30am. I'll be there from ~9:30am.

And I'll bring the red and green sticky notes :) Printing is very easy on
campus.

Don't worry about parking permits, I'll take care of it.

Drive safe and see you soon!!! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions.

All the best,
Katie