[Campus-hartnell-staff] publicity/sign-ups

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Tue Nov 11 03:56:54 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna and all,

I'm sorry, it must be worrying to have almost more mentors than students
who have filled out the form! I am not concerned about having enough
students--I still believe we will hit the estimate of 40.

The students in our orbit here at Hartnell have all been informed and there
is a lot of excitement about the event. I think students are used to not
having to RSVP for things and aren't really worried about not completing
the process. I'll be seeing the students who will make up the bulk of
attendees tomorrow afternoon, so I will make sure the signup sheet more
accurately reflects the situation then.

Thanks for checking in,
Katie