[Campus-hartnell-staff] Handouts

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat May 3 15:56:27 UTC 2014

Two things that Shauna and I just thought of, as we were chatting in IRC en
route:

* Red sticky notes, that students will put on their laptops to indicate
they need help from a mentor, and

* Name tags.

Katie, are these things that you can easily get? The sticky notes have
historically made a huge difference in terms of getting help to students --
some students don't want to raise their hands when stuck, but nearly
everyone seems willing to put a post-it note on their laptop.