[Campus-hartnell-staff] Buying pizza lunch?

Katie Cunningham kcunningham at csumb.edu
Thu May 1 21:54:56 UTC 2014

Hello!

Earlier, Shauna and I had discussed the possibility of OpenHatch
contributing funds for lunch, since our grants can't purchase food for
students. I just wanted to check in and see what the final decision will
be, and if the answer is a yes, what the budget would be.

In the past we've done an event for a similar size (40-45 people) from
Mountain Mikes:
$180 for pizza and salad + $20 drinks = $200 total

Mountain Mikes is the more expensive pizza around here, and it's also
possible to go with other pizza places like Pizza Hut or Little Cesar's for
significantly less.

Thanks!
Katie